30 de abr. de 2012

'One thousand poems I wrote ...

A thousand times I spoke of love ...

Declared myself up on messages,

So that you can understand me.

This love I feel for you

It's real, pure and true!

I love not only with words.

When I say I Love You

It is because there is this feeling.

Thousand poetry speaking about love ...

My love for you!

Love is an art of the heart.

When a man loves his heart grows.

Poetry is a way of expressing

All I feel,

On a piece of paper ...

To speak of my feelings

To put out the blues,

Opening my heart ...

When I write I like to think

In the words that I put ...

I'm human, I am a poet in the art of love!

Nenhum comentário:

Onde esta o seu amor por mim dizia que amava mas na verdade você mentiu,você bem sabia nosso risco ate os prazeres,um dia tudo mundo veio a ...