4 de jan. de 2013


I feel my words cut her feelings, because I know I would not even think perfect world so I feel this distressed soul must request their rescue frees me that I need this feeling of guilt that this feeling suffocated in the now world need me I understand that I am mo0mento felt that my air just pray this in order that respects my silence can give it to its proper value, I still see an exit just me understand that we are currently complicating to understand what goes on in our minds only seek one little relief from what suffocates me.
By the time I search a solution to get back what we had in our bodies and feelings just ask that you have a little respect in my silence, I still revive our senses.
I still see that moment paralleling with looking at our bed still see our lesions marked by love still find myself face down my sweet tears on my face I'm stuck on your love I do not see where to get lost or get out of it, because that world is made I love this and you will forever be a piece of me in this you just accept my respects silence is understood that this moment would not even tell if it could show that stars of every path that takes you and me to the perfect world, I know I'm choking her heart to be without them you would not hurt so much sometimes.
In this I am in bed that made so many moments of pure love and enjoyment foremost world could have predicted that he would so placable and sentimental just ask my love has patience cm'm man I need a little consideration for what you please leave me to love another instead just let put this feeling in your heart pure for you




Nenhum comentário:

 Tantas vezes disse que iria embora que suportarias tais coisas pois não vivemos cima de tudo fazemos suas pedra atingiram tão longe então e...