17 de fev. de 2015

I never had a chance to have so flat happiness always had hot air my mind always look back come fear and heartbreak me destroy my image be I'm just a guy who has wander the world without anyone without can give great answers to so many questions wanted feed my present met so many people who had the opportunity to share my joys and sorrows more left over for me not derao choices I'm only human who will walk with thorns your mind that this broken heart in your tears, I think is the food eco poet not your heart I'm just confident in his voice path a path to life to me their food of their souls, and sure I cried many times a world without giving chance to constant love forgiveness of my life, I wanted to see my not sabotaging the reasons to love wanted to see the world on track to be able to say that life can feed the dreams with new realities, we feed our souls we left my fears I am guy who wander in the world am face rasca your chest without understanding what happened this world to do joys and sorrows of a so complex, vague death decision see the pain does not have world peace with constant amir'm just dreamy minds wagon without runo.

Nenhum comentário:

Onde esta o seu amor por mim dizia que amava mas na verdade você mentiu,você bem sabia nosso risco ate os prazeres,um dia tudo mundo veio a ...